05 Apr Dr. Nikos G. Malliaropoulos Biography
Dr. Nikos G. Malliaropoulos
of the American colledge ANATOLIA of Thessaloniki (Year of ’75)
from the Medical School from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Sports medical doctor:
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine UK, F. FSEM UK
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sports Medicine – University of London Queen Mary-London Hospital.
- Diploma in Sports Medicine (DSM) University of London Queen Mary-London Hospital.
PhD from Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Credential of the Mc Kenzie method.
Director of the Sports injuries clinic of Track and Field Association in Thessaloniki, since 1986.
Chief Medical Officer of the Hellenic Olympic Team XXVIII Olympics Athens 2004
Director of the Medical Services of the First South Eastern European Games 2007
- Founding member of the Greek Sports Medicine Association
- Member of the International Federation of Sports Medicine FIMS
- Member of the British Sports and Exercise medicine Association
- Μ.F.SEM Member Faculty of Sports and Exercise medicine Royal College of Surgeans Ireland
- Member of the Greek Trauma Association
- Balcan gold Medalist in Judo – 4 DAN