05 Apr Dr. Nikos G. Malliaropoulos Biography
Dr. Nikos G. Malliaropoulos
Graduate: of the American college ANATOLIA of Thessaloniki (Year of ’75)
Medical School: Medical School from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine UK, F. FSEM UK
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sports Medicine – University of London Queen Mary-London Hospital.
- Diploma in Sports Medicine (DSM) University of London Queen Mary-London Hospital.
- PhD from Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Senior Clinical Lecturer, Sports Medicine Department, Medical School, Queen Mary University
Chief Medical Officer of the Hellenic Olympic Team XXVIII Olympics Athens 2004
Director of the Sports injuries clinic of Track and Field Association in Thessaloniki, 1986-2019.
- Founding member of ECOSEP
- Founding member of the Greek Sports Medicine Association
- Member of the International Federation of Sports Medicine FIMS
- Member of the British Sports and Exercise medicine Association
- Μ.F.SEM Member Faculty of Sports and Exercise medicine Royal College of Surgeans Ireland
- Member of the Greek Trauma Association
- Balcan Medalist in Judo 1981 – 6 th Dan in Judo